Skip to main content

Sweet Pink Plushie


Hye... its about 1 month I'm not sewing. This doll I do for my class mate , Ummu. She have to move from our school to follow her mother , who needs to transfer : (   . 
I named this doll Sweet Pink Plushie. 

I used the pattern above. 
The body, face, hair, head accessory take time for 3 hours.

 
 stick the hair, eye, mouth, and cheek using hot glue gun.

 head band

 side view



 To make the dress , it tooks 30 minutes....
So, the total time I have took for completing this doll is 3 hours 30 minutes...
It quite messy , cause it was my first time making doll .
Back view

If you want to order, the price would be RM 10.

Do comment for my improvements.
bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial Felt Kawaii Toast Bread with Butter Key Chain

Hye... now I want to share with you my style of sewing  Kawaii Toast Bread with Butter Key Chain.  things u need .... as usual felt, scissors, needle, thread, hot glue gun and pattern.. you also need patience while doing this.. the time require is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Good luck. Pattern from  http://hushplush.blogspot.com/2012/09/kawaii-toast.html you must correct the pattern .. on the long rectangular pattern shape should be extended twice...not cut the pattern twice. start at the corner ...  Done sewing both side....   Leave a little space...  To put polyester fibre  then...  Cut the cute faces... arrange first, then you glue it. done.... Felt Kawaii Toast Bread with Butter Key Chain

Tutorial Cinnamoroll Felt Key Chain

Today, I want to Share How I Make Cinnamoroll Felt Key Chain Step 1: Print this picture. Size is up to you. Make sure it big enough , because when you add in fibre the cinnamoroll will decreases in size. Step 2: Cut two pieces. Step 3: Then, sew line of the body with back stitch(like machine stitch) Step 4: Cut it eye, cheek, and sew it joyful mouth. His eye and chick you can glue or sew. Make sure you not forget to put ribbon at his head to put ring key chain. Step 5: when you sew around the cinnamoroll don't forget to put fibre . Done. Now make your own.

Guitar and Love Felt Key Chain

this is for Nazyra Nasya.She want a pink guitar so I made one. A pink electric guitar. Just RM 3.  She also ordered love shape key chain with her name.